After months of testing, feedback, development, and triumph–the PlantDemand App is finally available in the App Store. While using your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly keep up with what is going on in your plants. The simple interface is a lite version of what can be done on the website. It will allow your sales team to enter asphalt orders quickly on their iPad, your concrete plant loader operator to see whats on the schedule for the next day on his iPhone, and your quarry superintendent to know if he needs to get the aggregate plant producing around the clock.
To see how it works, go download it now right here:
Try the PlantDemand App
This is the beginning of some more useful functions that will help highlight issues to you and your team. But for now, get on board and download the app. If you have any feedback or issues, feel free to contact us directly.
Visit https;//plantdemand.com to learn more.
Learn more about PlantDemand
- PlantDemand Upgrades Customer Portal for Streamlined Requests and SchedulingNews Distribution: PlantDemand Upgrades Customer Portal for Streamlined Requests and Scheduling PlantDemand, the leading online asphalt plant scheduling software, announces the release of an updated version of its Customer Portal. The new and improved portal provides customers with an even more seamless and efficient way to request plant services and … Read more
- Ahorra tiempo, mejora la gestión de materiales y la programación de pedidos con PlantDemandLa nueva tecnología ayuda a simplificar las operaciones de las plantas de asfalto El software de asfalto PlantDemand mejora significativamente la gestión de materiales y la programación de pedidos, ahorrando tiempo y dinero Por JESSICA LOMBARDO 24 DE ENERO DE 2022 Los empleados de las plantas de asfalto saben que … Read more
- Customizing Your Asphalt Plant Order Form for Optimal OperationsLearn how to customize your asphalt plant’s order form to streamline operations and improve efficiency. From incorporating automation to adding specific fields, we’ll show you how to tailor the form to your plant’s unique needs and ensure a smooth scheduling process for your team.
- 5 Ways to View Your Asphalt Plant Schedule OnlineWouldn’t it be great if your asphalt plant simply knew what to make and when? While technology is getting more advanced, we can utilize these 5 different ways that you can view your plant sales schedule and plan how to produce your mix.
- Requesting Asphalt and Aggregate From Your Plant – A Customer Portal UpdateCustomers can request asphalt and aggregates from your plant The Customer Portal was initially released in PlantDemand to allow customers to submit requests for mix to your plant. They could see the status of their request, and then see it on the calendar once a plant person approved it. While … Read more